Twin Cities FertilityCare Center is committed to a safer teaching environment for both clients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Though introductory and follow-up sessions were mostly virtual in the first several months of the pandemic, we are beginning to offer in-person sessions, provided that proper safety protocols and social distancing can be followed. Our guidelines for all in-person sessions are below.
Protocols for in-person Introductory Sessions
- Chairs will be set up to allow for physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks, in keeping with the Governor’s mandate.
- Attendees will be screened upon entry and may not attend the in-person Introductory Session if:
- They have any current symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, chills and/or shaking, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing, or a new loss of taste or smell, or any such symptoms in the past 14 days.
- They have had any known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- They or anyone in their household has had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- They are unwilling or unable to wear a mask and practice physical distancing (if so, please review a list of virtual Intro Session options here).
Protocols for in-person Follow-Up Sessions
Prior to beginning any in-person follow-up session, attendees will be asked to complete a brief screening questionnaire detailing any recent symptoms or exposures. Due to the personal nature of reviewing charts, clients and practitioners will not be able to practice physical distancing, but will be required to wear a mask, in keeping with the Governor’s mandate. The teaching area will be sanitized between clients. Please bring your own red pen for chart corrections. If you have a medical condition that prevents the use of a mask, we ask that you participate in all of your sessions virtually. Your practitioner would be happy to accommodate this need.
Our practitioners are also following the above requirements and will not teach in-person if any of the above screening questions are true for them. Thank you for being mindful of the above protocols so that we can ensure a safer teaching environment for all.