Twin Cities FertilityCare Center is committed to a safer teaching environment for both clients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Effective August 2021, our protocols for all in-person Introductory and Follow-Up Sessions are as follows:
- Regardless of vaccination status, do not attend sessions if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Review them here.
- If you are symptomatic and therefore unable to attend an introductory session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to find a substitute date at no cost to you.
- If you are symptomatic and therefore unable to attend a follow-up session, email your practitioner and she will either coordinate a virtual session or will reschedule your in-person meeting for a later date.
- We no longer require the use of masks, though you are welcome to wear one if you wish.
- Our practitioners teach out of independent sites such as churches and clinics. In instances of policy disagreement, we always defer to the COVID policies of these teaching sites. Please see your practitioner with any questions about the policies specific to your teaching location.
Thank you for being mindful of the above protocols so that we can ensure a safer teaching environment for all.