Infertility is a symptom of underlying disease. The diseases that cause infertility not only hinder the functioning of fertility, but they also can cause short and long-term health problems. The persistent unwillingness to address infertility problems from this perspective is one of the major flaws in the current approaches to treatment. In-vitro fertilization “skips over” the causes and acts as a band-aid approach to treatment.
In contrast, the NaProTechnology approach to the infertile couple has the following goals:
- It works toward assessing the underlying causes of the reproductive problem.
- It allows for the treatment of the issue.
- It assists the couple in achieving a pregnancy while maintaining the natural acts of procreation.
- If the treatment program is unsuccessful, research into the unknown causes is undertaken.
- If medically unsuccessful, the program will assist with successful family building by being supportive of adoption.
For more information please go to http://www.naprotechnology.com/